Date: 5/16/18 5:08 am
From: Harold A. Yocum <drhal2...>
Subject: Re: Red Slough Bird Survey - May 15
Great sighting-right place right time! I have seen an adult mink twice here in OKC. Both were in and around the north end of Lake Hefner along or near the damn. Both times I was birding and walking along the damn so that I could observe the birds and ducks, etc. right along the waters edge. The mink were seen moving along the rocks just above the water.
Hal Yocum

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!