Date: 5/16/18 2:37 am
From: Douglas Kibbe <mackenziegoldthwait...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Trip to Gould: tips for BOOW
Steven:
We had 4 boreals respond to playback about a week ago. Two were at MP 59
at the entrance to one of the campgrounds. Time was about 9PM. We have
always found the western side of the pass to more productive. Typically we
start at the top of Cameron Pass and stop and call every half mile or so.
If you are simply going to listen for them, dress warmly and good luck
Doug Kibbe