Date: 5/16/18 12:07 am
From: Melissa Dougherty <nevrdoughn...>
Subject: [NWCALBIRD] Semi-annual Brown Pelican Survey
Hello All,

Volunteers are still needed for this Saturday's Brown Pelican survey. I
have the King Salmon area covered (thank you, Jude), and I will fill in
where needed...but I can't do all of these sites myself in the time
required for the survey. If there are people up in Del Norte (whose sites
are highlighted in green) who would be kind enough to step up that would be
WONDERFUL! Counting birds for surveys like this takes a proverbial
feather-friendly village, and any help is greatly appreciated.

MANILA OYSTER RACKS

SOUTH SPIT INNER JETTY

COAST GUARD COVE

TRINIDAD ROCKS- Blank Rock, Green Rock, Pilot Rock,Flatiron Rock, Little
River Rock

SHELTER COVE- Mel Coombs Point

KING SALMON- inner Humboldt Bay channel

KLAMATH RIVER MOUTH

CRESCENT CITY HARBOR

CASTLE ROCK NWR

SMITH RIVER MOUTH

HUNTER ROCKS

OK, I'm done begging. Contact me if you are interested.

Happy birding (even to those of you not looking for pelicans. Ha!)

Melissa Dougherty :)
Ph 530-859-1874

Join us on Facebook!