Date: 5/15/18 8:54 pm
From: 'Dawn Swartz' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Birds seen May 15 2018 at County farm Park
Birds seen may 15 2018 at County farm Park on the S curves down the hill which look out on Washtenaw Avenue.
Actually the connector trail between marker 10 and Marker 11.

B. Oriole 5
N. Cardinal 2
Chipping Sparrow
Catbird
Indigo Bunting
Black-and-white Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
LeastFlycatcher
Goldfinch-2
American Robin-3
Nesting 15 feet in a tree adjacent to fitness station number three.
Mourning dove-2
Tennessee warbler-2
House Finch
Red wing blackbird 2 at least
Song sparrow
Tree swallow 2
Bluebird 2
Palm Warbler

Up the hill more toward marker number seven was found another pair of robins and a single Bluejay, a Philadelphia vireo and I think that same old gray cat bird that couldn’t keep quiet.

Whoever said to Bird the edges was exactly right. Here I had two swamps a Meadow, a Farm and field old growth trees and new growth as well.

Not bad for a half hour huh?
Happy Birding and remember during migration never be w/o your binos!
Dawn Swartz

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the brevity :')

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<7A33A4DA-9D40-45C9-9061-3DD4984EEF2A...>