Date: 5/15/18 7:06 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Hardin co.
This morning, I birded Legacy and Pintail Wetland. At Legacy W. there weren't many shorebirds, and the only notables, were a HUDSONIAN GODWIT, 2 UPLAND S., 5 W.PHALAROPES , 1 SHORTBILLED D. 1 WHITE-RUMPED S. and 7 flyover G. PLOVERS. There was also a G.T. GRACKLE. At Pintail W., I did a walk around and got 3 very cooperative NELSON'S SPARROWS, and one was even singing. I also flushed 2 VIRGINIA RAILS and saw a G.T. GRACKLE, which was probably same bird from Legacy W.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone
Waterloo