Date: 5/15/18 5:09 pm
From: Juncos <juncos...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Golden-Crowned Warbler, Kit Carson Co.
Correction, the bird/ranch is in CHEYENNE COUNTY, not Kit Carson Co.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE DroidOn 15 May 2018 17:54, Gwalbek
<gwalbek...> wrote:

Folks,
I just photographed a Golden-Crowned Warbler at Mitchek Ranch.
The ranch is private, but the bird was visible from Cheyenne
County Rd 9, about a mile south of the Kit Carson / Cheyenne Co.
line. The folks living there are not the owners and can not
grant permission to enter the property. Since I am working out
here, I will provide an update tomorrow morning.

Glenn WalbekCastle Rock, CO