Date: 5/15/18 4:57 pm
From: Gwalbek <gwalbek...>
Subject: [cobirds] Golden-Crowned Warbler, Kit Carson Co.
Folks,

I just photographed a Golden-Crowned Warbler at Mitchek Ranch.  The ranch is private, but the bird was visible from Cheyenne County Rd 9, about a mile south of the Kit Carson / Cheyenne Co. line.  The folks living there are not the owners and can not grant permission to enter the property.  Since I am working out here, I will provide an update tomorrow morning.

Glenn Walbek
Castle Rock, CO