Date: 5/15/18 8:36 am
From: Casey Tucker <tuckercasey...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Painted Bunting Butler, OH
Has this been re-found?

________________________________
From: Ohio birds <OHIO-BIRDS...> on behalf of Elmer Hochstetler <000003485f7fe84c-dmarc-request...>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 4:40 PM
To: <OHIO-BIRDS...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Painted Bunting Butler, OH

Not seen since about noon today.My brother-in-law reported a male painted bunting on their front porch on feeder. Pretty much no doubt--they had seen them in the west. He said "okay" to people trying to re-locate it. Will update if I hear more. Address 20021 Nunda Road - Butler, OH 44822
Regards: Elmer Hochstetler