Date: 5/15/18 2:57 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: OAS field trip Wednesday May 16
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 7:30am-11:00am. All Saints Cemetery and Preserve
Leader: Don Burlett (<baikalteal13...>)
Meet near the administration building just in from the entrance off Nelsey,
just south of Andersonville Rd. 4401 Nelsey Rd Waterford, MI 48329. We’ll
proceed to bird the grounds and the preserve. There is a grassy field area
and some water and trees provide habitat. This will be our first visit to
this site.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome.
http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Years

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP2szRQEWVSw7mURTzGGE7qL0Mvcx3abWBe%3DmP%<3Db9PWBKiS5QA...>