Date: 5/14/18 9:39 pm
From: P 3 via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Eastern Shore Birding
Nice those are all such good birds! Btw everyone, for finding rarities or specialties like say the Chat Summer Tanager Clapper Rail etc here I recommend the target species search on ebird. Alternately on ebird you can get there the same way using a species search. Bar charts will supportthe birds consistency there throughout time.