Date: 5/14/18 8:32 pm
From: <esecker...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Fox River Area - Monday
We visited Jon J. Duerr today after the rain stopped around 11 a.m. Warblers were extremely active including finally my first good wave of Tennessee singing in the oaks and over 20+ Blackpolls. Later in the afternoon we also visited Les Arends. We had about 22 species of warblers at both sites. Both sites had Wilson's and Canada. Jon Duerr had a Mourning Warbler near the northeast section of the parking lot. Also a very close Prothonotary on the island by the bridge. Les Arends also had two Olive-sided Flycatchers. I don't have time to post the full lists here but they are on eBird.

Good birding,

Eric & Sally Secker
West Dundee, Kane Co.

Posted by: <esecker...>