Date: 5/14/18 5:43 pm
From: Seth Dudley <sethdudley84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Johnson Co mockingbird

The mockingbird at terry trueblood was still present at 6.30. I located in the same area it was first reported. In the shrubs south of the north parking lot. It was perched near the NE corner of the lake by the little fishing inlet.

Seth Dudley
Iowa City

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport