Date: 5/14/18 5:38 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: [birders] Bobolinks are Back!
Yesterday, while picking some asparagus from my garden plot at the
Conservancy Farm, a few Bobolinks chose to serenade me as they flew
overhead. How sweet their song!

Also, a neighbor to the Farm reports that two Dickcissels have been
visiting her bird feeder.

Jack Smiley

P.S. If anyone would be interested in a plot in the Community Organic
Garden, please contact me. We have a number of plots available--all of
which present prime viewing opportunities. : ) You can also read up on
the requirements of the Community Organic Garden by visiting SMLC's web
site at www.smlcland.org .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PVosy2wjTVoh35_-PjbjTKiG8bShGEKCsJyLqjsMM7ktg...>