Date: 5/14/18 5:32 pm
From: Kathy Gretter <quilterkag...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Urban backyard, Cedar Rapids, Linn Co IA
Have had a fun day watching birds in my backyard today.
Most fun is the day long Male Cape May Warbler. Also, House Wren, Ruby
Throat Hummingbird (4), Clay Colored Sparrow, and other usuals. But have 4
Baltimore Orioles (2 Adult Male, 1 1st Year Male, 1 Female.
I posted the complete list on ebird and posted some pics on facebook, but
will need to amend as I just saw 4 nighthawks flying high in the sky.
Blessings.
--
Kathy