Date: 5/14/18 5:32 pm
From: <wwillem...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: yellow-billed cuckoo
Maybe best bet is to park in the lot of Scott Carpenter Park on the w side
of 30th St., just S of Arapahoe, and then walk along the creek to the
ponds. You're bound to see birds along the creek path as well (last week's
reports included plumbeous vireo, wilson's warbler, summer tanager, western
tanager, black-headed grosbeak in addition to flickers, blue jays, house
wrens, chipping sparrows, common grackles, cedar wax wings, and robins).