Date: 5/14/18 5:00 pm
From: 'Art Check' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Connecticut
Birders
Had a 20 Warbler species day today between my back yard and Brookside in Ames.
Best bird was a Connecticut that popped up in a little shrub near the bike path in the woods.
It gave me great looks even though brief with his grey head and bold white eye ring. He was about head high and about 10 feet away from me.
Of course no camera today.
Also a phenomenal number of Magnolia and Common Yellowthroats today.

Sent from my iPhone