Date: 5/14/18 4:13 pm
From: Jim Forde <jimforde...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Least Tern in Linn Co.
This morning I had a real surprise driving to Palo on E36. While crossing the bridge that spans the Cedar River backwater I spotted
an unusual bird which turned out to be a LEAST TERN. I never expected to see one in flooded timber habitat but this was an open area
with a little sand bar or two.

Jim Forde
Cedar Rapids