Date: 5/14/18 3:01 pm
From: Josh Feeney <josh...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Eager to know how Montrose was today (no sightings)
There are a lot of birds here

Josh Feeney
Licensed Real Estate Broker
<josh...>
www.lowegroupchicago.com
m: (773) 592-2649

NEW YORK | BROOKLYN | EAST HAMPTON | BRIDGEHAMPTON | SOUTHAMPTON | SAG HARBOR | WASHINGTON DC | CHEVY CHASE | BOSTON | CAMBRIDGE | MIAMI | COCONUT GROVE | BEVERLY HILLS | MALIBU | PASADENA | MONTECITO | SANTA BARBARA | BASALT | ASPEN | SAN FRANCISCO | NEWPORT BEACH | CHICAGO
Watch our mission statement here

> On May 14, 2018, at 4:41 PM, <nature_alight...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> I'm wondering, along with two of the posters below, if anybody went to Montrose, and, if so, did they see fallout due to the weather conditions?
>

> Thank you.

Join us on Facebook!