Date: 5/14/18 1:12 pm
From: John Cecil <jcecil01...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Silent auction
Hello everyone,

This is a last minute reminder to please pack and bring your contributions
to the IOU silent book auction at the upcoming meeting this weekend.

Your contributions make this whole thing happen and trust me, what is
leftover from the last meeting will not bring the money and excitement that
the books on your shelves will bring.

If you have any books you are done with or have the ability to part with,
please bring them and share.

Thank you all and see you this weekend

Kevin Murphy is going to be coordinating the silent auction for this
meeting. Please thank him for filling in for me.

John Cecil