Date: 5/14/18 9:15 am
From: Debbie Kaylor <000000247d536c75-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] King Rail
I’m not at all adept with eBird and can’t find this location on it or on OOS’s site. Could you give coordinates or an address and info about publi access, please?

To: <OHIO-BIRDS...>
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018, 8:47 AM

The previously reported King Rail
continued to give excellent looks this
morning up until 8:30 when I left. It is
feeding out in the open for
extended periods
of time, occasionally dashing into hiding when a
Red-shouldered Hawk makes an appearance. Greene
county 5/14

On Sun, May 13,
2018 at 4:25 PM Rick Luehrs <Rluehrs...>
wrote:

> Today we are
getting great views of a King Rail at the Glass Farm in
> Greene County. There is a hot-spot for the
Glass Farm located near the
> center of
Yellow Springs Ohio.

> You can join or leave
the list, or change your options, at:

> Send questions or comments about the list
to: <listowner...>

--
Cole
DiFabio