Date: 5/14/18 9:11 am
From: Ron Harrower <rharrower...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Canada Warbler Bog Meadow Brook Trail
Talking slow walk on BMBT and haven't been overwhelmed with birds, but
have enjoyed the encounters I have had. A male American Redstart put
on a feather fashion show by flitting around near me. Canada Warbler
calling strongly near 3/4 mile bench, making brief appearances.
Roughed Grouse drumming and two Eastern Wood Pewees are announcing
that they have made the journey and are glad to be here. Now it's time
to walk back from the Rich folks' easement. Ron H

Posted by: Ron Harrower <rharrower...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 1

* New Photos 2

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!