Date: 5/14/18 8:17 am
From: NAPBirds <NAPBirds...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Request for assistance - recordings of migrating Mourning Warbler songs
I’ll attempt to record any Mourning Warblers I hear. Sounds like a worthy project, made more difficult by the skulking nature of this sp.

Good birding, and I hope we all hear a lot of Mourning Warblers singing!!

Juliet Berger

Juliet Berger | Ornithologist | <napbirds...><mailto:<napbirds...>
City of Ann Arbor Natural Area Preservation
3875 E. Huron River Drive | Ann Arbor | Michigan | 48104 | 734.794.6627 Office
http://www.a2gov.org/NAP | http://www.facebook.com/ann.arbor.NAP

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1BAB4F8BD30908488498FA4CF7426B860B2CE896...>