Date: 5/14/18 4:26 am
From: Roger Frieden <roger...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Cape May Warbler in Nottingham
This morning I awoke to a high-pitched ti-ti-ti-ti. Fantasizing that it could be a Cape May Warbler, I ran outside with my binoculars and it actually was a Cape May Warbler high in a tree in the yard! This was our first ever (and long sought after) Cape May in breeding plumage and a very special yard bird!

Kathryn Frieden