Date: 5/13/18 7:39 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Washtenaw May Count was yesterday
Thanks and high fives to all the volunteers who birded yesterday in
Washtenaw, despite cold temps, and thunderstorms off and on all day. I'll
be posting our results in the next several weeks, but did not want to wait
until then to express my appreciation for all the hard work and good birds.

Our new system of an eBird account for each Township seems to be working,
and I will have the count compiled as soon as everyone has submitted and
shared their eBird checklists with the appropriate eBird usernames.
See www.washtenawaudubon.org for more details and watch for the full report.

Good birding,

Juliet Berger
President, Washtenaw Audubon Society