Date: 5/13/18 5:06 pm
From: Aaron Batterbee <abatterbee25...>
Subject: Re: Johnson County Warblers: BLACK-THROATED BLUE WARBLER and WORM-EATING WARBLER
Missed out on the Black Throated and worm eating warbler but found a hooded
warbler in area where worm eating warbler was at Leawood City Park. Also
found a pine warbler at Freedom Fields in Lenexa.

I have added 5 life birds this weekend-- Alder Flycatcher, Blue Winged
Warbler, Pine Warbler, Canada Warbler, and Hooded Warbler.

Thanks to all who shared their finds to help me and others out. Happy
Birding.

Aaron Batterbee
JoCo Kansas

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html