Date: 5/13/18 2:02 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Crazy yard bird day
Along with the huge variety of migrant & resident birds in our yard today,
we had our first Orchard Oriole ever here in town, bringing our yardlist up
to 106 species. Other late appearances are including at least 7
White-crowned Sparrows, 2 Pine Siskins and 1 extremely late Dark-eyed Junco
(haven't seen any in over two weeks).

Doug Harr
Ogden