Date: 5/13/18 9:28 am
From: Nancy Leo <ksleonj...>
Subject: Birdy morning at Tomahawk Creek, Leawood, KS
7 of us randomly birding this morning ran into each other at Tomahawk Creek and had a very birdy morning. With more ears and eyes, ( Malcolm, Terry S, Jennifer, Anne, Alice, and Dana) we had a fantastic morning! Birds of note include female blk thr blue that I saw white handkerchief and Malcolm saw a bit later.

Birds of note include:
Philadelphia Vireo
Blue headed
Yellow bellied flycatcher
Least
Spotted sandpiper
Green heron
Mourning warbler
Female blackpoll
Blackburnian
Chestnut sided
Magnolia
Canada
Wilson’s
For a total of 17 species of warblers and we missed some breeding warblers there like La waterthrush and yellow thr warbler!

LOVE MAY😻

Nancy
Overland Park, Ks

Sent from my iPhone