Date: 5/13/18 9:04 am
From: Kathy Mock <2klmockingbird...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Black Term, Sandusky

25 Cedar Point Road, Sandusky, Ohio, US (41.427, -82.624)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 9 smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Kathy Mock <2klmockingbird...> Date: 5/13/18 12:02 PM (GMT-05:00) To: Ohio Birds <ohio-birds...> Subject: Black Term, Sandusky
Currently a Black Tern flying on East side of old Cedar Point Chaussee.
Kathy Mock

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 9 smartphone