Date: 5/12/18 7:55 pm
From: Debra Werner-Kelln <dwk588...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: UW Arboretum today
Peter,

We found 15 species of warblers at Ziegler Park in Mayville today. If you have the time tomorrow, I recommend it. With your skills, you would likely hear and see more.

For others not familiar with the area, the address is 800 Kekoskee Street, Mayville. The entrance doesn't look like much, but there is so much to see in the trees and along the river!

Deb Werner-Kelln
Cottage Grove
Dane County

Sent from my iPhone