Date: 5/12/18 6:59 pm
From: Michael Lester <mlester126...>
Subject: [cobirds] Boulder: TENNESSEE WARBLER—Mayhoffer Singletree trail
Hi all,

I found a TENNESSEE WARBLER about 45 minutes ago (sorry, phone battery died) in the hawthorn/chokecherry/plum thicket just west of the trailhead at W Thomas St & 3rd ave in Superior. It was relatively low on the west side of the second willow clump. The bird was not cooperative for photos at the time and I was only able to obtain poor pix before the rain chased me back to my car. An Orange-crowned Warbler was also in the area, just as a heads up.

Other notables in this same area:
Male Blackpoll Warbler (reported earlier in the day by Peter Ruprecht)
Gray Flycatcher
Least Flycatcher
Male Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Michael Lester