Date: 5/12/18 4:40 pm
From: Jill Beckman <birdbrains...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Front yard Warbler mini-fallout
Without leaving my front steps this morning, I was able to observe six Warbler species in one maple tree. Along with numerous Tennessees and a male Yellow, and a pair of American Redstarts, I was delighted to spot Blackpoll, Cape May, and Bay-breasted. Photo of a somewhat bedraggled Cape May is attached.

Jill Beckman
Coralville (Johnson County)

Sent from my iPad