Date: 5/12/18 3:51 pm
From: KAREN JOHNSON <kmjbirders...>
Subject: [wisb] Color in my Milwaukee yard!
Hello All,

Currently I’ve got 3 male and 1 female Baltimore Orioles, 2 male and 1 female Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks, 5 bright yellow Goldfinches, 4 bright House Finches, 2 bright White-Crowned Sparrows, 2 Cardinals, a couple of Black-Capped Chickadees and 1 spectacular Indigo Bunting! (The bunting is a new yard bird for me.)

Happy Spring! (I hope someone tied down that Worm-Eating Warbler at the Wehr Nature Center so I can see it tomorrow morning!)

Karen Johnson
BayView Area
Milwaukee County####################