Date: 5/12/18 2:29 pm
From: Vern Gauthier <verngauthier14...>
Subject: Epic Day Birding Cumberland County
Greetings,
A year ago yesterday I had 29 species of warblers in Cumberland County! A
year and a day later 29 again! But this year topped last year if nothing
else by sheer numbers of birds. I spent the morning at SGL 169 where it was
raining warblers! It was exhausting trying to keep up. Then in the
afternoon the trend continued though not quite as many. Highlights included
one PROTHONOTARY WARBLER at SGL 169, one MOURNING WARBLER at Camp Michaux,
5 WILSON WARBLERS, 3 PHILADELPHIA VERIOS, 2 LEAST FLYCATCHERS, and 2
GRAY-CHEEKED THRUSHES. The full list of warblers follows.

Ovenbird 10

Worm-eating Warbler 1

Louisiana Waterthrush 2

Northern Waterthrush 10