Date: 5/12/18 8:42 am
From: Travis Mahan <calidris_1004...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Fish Crows - Macon County - May 12
Hello everyone,

Lora Allen and I had at least two FISH CROWS calling near the Sangamon River along the bike trail accessed from the Rock Springs Center in Decatur (Macon County). While this species has been regularly observed in adjacent Sangamon County in recent years, this may be a county first...certainly was for me. It was very birdy this morning. Other highlights so far today were three PILEATED WOODPECKERS, two YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOOS, an ALDER FLYCATCHER, a PHILADELPHIA VIREO, a WILSON’S WARBLER, a HENSLOW’S SPARROW, and two BLUE GROSBEAKS among many other migrants.

Travis Mahan
Decatur, IL
Macon Co.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Travis Mahan <calidris_1004...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)