Date: 5/12/18 5:48 am
From: Karen Markey <ylime...>
Subject: [birders] Meeting at Magee Marsh tomorrow, Sunday, May 13, for the WAS field trip
For those traveling to Magee Marsh tomorrow, Sunday, May 13, for the WAS
field trip, we will have two meeting times at the Warbler Display at the
west entrance to the boardwalk:

1. We will meet at the Warbler Display at 7:15 am to gather, use the
facilities, and start birding. If I am not there to greet you, we were
delayed driving to Magee (it happens even on a Sunday morning). Please be
patient and we will get there. Birding is almost always great at this
entrance so scan the trees, bushes, and ground for birds.

2. We will check the Warbler Display at 8:30 am to gather, use the
facilities, and continue birding.

If you are concerned about meeting up, please message me, and we will
exchange cell phone numbers in a private email message. Many thanks and see
you soon!

Karen Markey
Email: <ylime...>
Web: http://ylime.people.si.umich.edu/