Date: 5/11/18 6:27 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] May Counting in southern St. Mary's County
George:
Kyle is in Greece and David Moulton is in Big Bend. Matt Ichniowski, who usually does the area just south of me, is going to do Pt. Lookout. Still, it's a huge area. Better than nothing. We need more people to get involved. Young people.
Say Hi! to Gwen :)

Tyler

On Friday, May 11, 2018, 8:56:38 PM EDT, George Jett <gmjett...> wrote:

Tyler we are already stuck doing a large area in Charles or I would do PT. Lookout.  Good luck.George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Friday, May 11, 2018, 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

Well, a medical emergency has popped up and there will now be no coordinated coverage of St. Mary's County basically south of Lexington Park. This is some prime real estate so if anyone happens to be birding in St. Mary's, basically anywhere, and you're an eBird user, please share your checklist with stmarysmd and I'll see the data. The weather looks great at least until the heat starts kicking in!

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland