Date: 5/11/18 5:56 pm
From: George Jett <gmjett...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] May Counting in southern St. Mary's County
Tyler we are already stuck doing a large area in Charles or I would do PT. Lookout.
Good luck.
George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, May 11, 2018, 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

Well, a medical emergency has popped up and there will now be no coordinated coverage of St. Mary's County basically south of Lexington Park. This is some prime real estate so if anyone happens to be birding in St. Mary's, basically anywhere, and you're an eBird user, please share your checklist with stmarysmd and I'll see the data. The weather looks great at least until the heat starts kicking in!

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland