Date: 5/11/18 4:52 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Fallout
They warbler and vireo fallout which seem to start a couple of days ago, here in Woodbury, continue today with even more species and individuals. Literally never seen anything like it in Woodbury in the 14 years I’ve been birding. what a nice day to spend with friends and the birds.

Sent from my iPhone