Date: 5/11/18 2:08 pm
From: 'Molly Jacobson' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Odiorne bird trip tomorrow
I just wanted to put this out there and ask if anyone who's going to the
International Migratory Bird Day field trip at Odiorne tomorrow
morning would be willing to let me carpool? If needed I could drive to
Nashua to meet if it's easier. If no one can, it's alright, I'll still
get there, but it would be a big help and I'd be very appreciative.Thanks,Molly
JacobsonMerrimack

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: