Date: 5/11/18 9:10 am
From: 'Molly Jacobson' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] golden-winged warbler; posting to ebird or no?
Hi all,I've noticed that the golden-winged warbler hasn't been reported to ebird - or at least, the sighting hasn't been confirmed, since it's not coming up in any searches. Just wondering if we're refraining from posting it because it is a sensitive species? If I go look for it I want to make sure I'm following the best practice for the species. Just wanted to check.Thanks!-Molly JacobsonMerrimack