Date: 5/11/18 8:41 am
From: Larry Trachtenberg <Trachtenberg...>
Subject: RE: [nysbirds-l] The Kingbird
As long as we are all dostadning, I have a bound set of Audubon Magazine from 1972 through the 1980s if anyone is interested.

L Trachtenberg
Ossining

Lawrence B. Trachtenberg | <trachtenberg...>
Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, LLP
12 E. 49th Street, New York, New York 10017 | T: 212.521.3511 | F: 212.838.5505