Date: 5/11/18 7:36 am
From: 'arvind panjabi' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Black-chinned Hummingbird, Larimer
Have been out of town a few days, but this morning I had a male black-chinned hummer coming to my feeders, not a ‘regular’ yard bird for me at all at my home near Horsetooth Mountain Park.
Also back, Orioles and BH Grosbeaks in my yard, among the numerous lazuli buntings and other already reported arrivals.
Love spring!
Arvind Panjabi
West of Fort Collins

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone