Date: 5/10/18 8:35 pm
From: Patrick Baize <pkbaize...>
Subject: Re: [birders] A record-setter for me

Thats what a good spring day will do for you Congratulations
Pat B. Howell, Michigan

Subject: [birders] A record-setter for me
To: "Birders" <birders...>
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018, 6:12 PM

I normally don’t care how many
birds or how many species I see when I go out observing
birds; I would rather spend my time getting to know each
bird I do see as intimately as possible. However, today’s
session was remarkably productive as things go here.  I
wound up seeing 25 species of birds, all on the same 5 acre
property, within the space of less than two hours. The
checklist is here: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45518119.

--

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us
at www.glc.org

Google Groups "Birders" group.

from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...>

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2Bn58Yudg58kowAZQrukp3fA6m6xR9o_Cx-p7kWKJq8B%<3Dw...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1270784476.39804.1526009702715...>