Date: 5/10/18 6:33 pm
From: Sharon Bauer <sharon.bauer519...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Jensen Marsh- Madison Co- Hudsonian Godwit
LOTS of activity on the mud flats a Jensen Marsh today!
So many shorebirds. I can't ID them all, but the best of my list today was
Hudsonian Godwit, Short- billed Dowitcher, Wilson's Phalropes, White-rumped
and Stilt Sandpiper. The Dowitchers and Godwits were on the East side of
the marsh. Bird covered mud flats were mostly on the West side.

Work seems to get in the way of my birding.

Sharon Bauer
Winterset