Date: 5/10/18 5:57 pm
From: Tom Prestby <jjprestby...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
To follow up on Brian's early head-up, below is a link to my eBird checklist from the morning. It was one of those mornings I will remember for a long time as the sheer number of warblers in multiple waves was intimidating and it was hard to decide where to look at any given time. The highlight was a PROTHONOTARY that a few of us were able to see quickly (much harder up here than south and west of here), several BT Blues and Golden-wingeds, etc. 24 warbler species total, one of those days it was very hard to leave for work!!

https://ebird.org/atlaswi/view/checklist/S45528507

Tom Prestby

Green Bay