Date: 5/10/18 5:48 pm
From: Terry Sohl <tlsohl...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Orioles and Siskins
Pine Siskins refuse to leave for the summer evidently. Was down in numbers a bit but tonight there were at least 11 still hanging around.

Their company...more Baltimore Orioles than I’ve ever had. Filled the jelly and orange feeder this morning. Filled it again when I got home. Just went out and looked and the jelly is almost gone again. As I look right now there are 6 males and 2 females that I can see in my back yard.

Plenty of Rose-breasted Grosbeaks in the yard as well as the hummingbirds that are back.

Terry Sohl
Brandon

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Terry Sohl <tlsohl...>