Date: 5/10/18 9:33 am
From: msmac38 <msmac38...>
Subject: [ia-bird] The Cowbird and the orange
I have been watching a brown headed cowbird perched on my Oriole feeder. The feeder is right by the window, he has been posturing at his reflection for several hours now. He nibbles on the orange once in awhile; he doesn't seem to notice when the Orioles and the cat bird partake of the grape jelly on the other end of the feeder.
Virginia McKenzie Tama County

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone