Date: 5/10/18 9:22 am
From: Jeff Virant <rainbow...>
Subject: [wisb] ? Golden Crowned Sparrow, Polk County
Hi all,
To my surprise, it appears that we were visited by a Golden Crowned Sparrow today, actually hovering close enough to the window and on our deck for us to get a good look. I realize it is considerably out of its territory but it seemed pretty easy to certainly ID with the golden crown.
Also, as of yesterday, we were suddenly visited for the first time this year by Baltimore Orioles at our jelly feeders and a Ruby-Throated Hummingbird at our hummer feeders. Great to see so much color.

Best birding,

Jeff Virant
Deer Park, WI, Polk County
<rainbow...>