Date: 5/10/18 6:31 am
From: Mark Korducki <korducki...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: MKE - Lake Park "magic hedge "
The tops of the bluffs in the Park were loaded with Warblers too. 20 species with good numbers of many. One female Summer Tanager at base of bluff southeast of the Lake Park Bistro parking lot.

This is about the 10th day in a row with significant Warbler numbers in Milwaukee. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a good prolonged wave.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin
Sent from my iPhone