Date: 5/10/18 3:52 am
From: Becky <rsuomala2...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Golden-winged YES
Both are singing Blue-winged Warbler songs and we can now hear them
singing simultaneously
On May 10, 2018 6:50 AM, Becky <rsuomala2...> wrote:

TWO individuals! One is singing continually in the same area Steve
had it yesterday. The second was singing and seen by Jason, Zeke
and I at the junction of Vista and Loop trails while Mike was
watching the other male sing.Becky Suomala

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: